Baghdad, Baghdad

LM Designing in California charged me $2200 for an e-commerce website which took them 8 months to design because they are slow as ***!they didn't design it to HTML standards like I requested, they refused to fix it and wouldn't answer phone calls or emails or give me a refund!

Now I have a completely useless site and have to pay someone else to design me a site I can actually use! this company sucks balls!

You can find them on facebook.I suggest everyone reading this go to their page and tell them they suck balls!

Had an Experience with LM Designing?

Comments

This company totally screwed me too.They have changed their name AGAIN to escape all the bad reviews and lawsuits under the names LR Designing and LM Designing.

They prey on people through Craigslist and since they are a web company they've figured out ways to post lots of good reviews, which are all fake.They are now going under the name Digital Vertex http://www.digitalvertex.com/ Save yourself time, money and lots of stress and go with another company to do your SEO and website work - there are tons of ethical, talented companies out there.

Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more